Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Bulkhead/sockets data

Started by vividhousings ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Bulkhead/sockets data

1 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

     

    I am trying to collect information about the dimensions of sockets/bulkheads/fittings on various housings, so I could make the adapters for the leak detector valve. I've searched on most manufacturers websites, but without much success.

    I would appreciate if any of you could give me info about the ports on your housings.

     

    I need the following data:

     

    Housing manufacturer/type

    Thread (inner, outer, metric/imperial...)

    Thread depth

    Wall thickness

     

    Thank you very much in advance,

    Miso

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.