Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

digital camera in sea & sea (cx-603) housing?

Started by ndp_2010 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

digital camera in sea & sea (cx-603) housing?

4 posts
  1. Hi,

    I am wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a digital slr which will fit into the sea & sea cx-603 housing? The housing is originally for the canon eos300 however, if there was a digital SLR that could also fit into this housing that would be excellent. If the camera fit and the shutter buton leaver worked, that is all I really need.

     

    thankyou for your help. :)

  2. Hi, I am wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a digital slr which will fit into the sea & sea cx-603 housing? The housing is originally for the canon eos300 however, if there was a digital SLR that could also fit into this housing that would be excellent.

  3. Hi, I am wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a digital slr which will fit into the sea & sea cx-603 housing? The housing is originally for the canon eos300 however, if there was a digital SLR that could also fit into this housing that would be excellent.

     

     

    hi, do you have any info on this? :B):

  4. Hi, I'm wondering too :laugh:

     

    By

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.