Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

nauticam view finder

Started by scuba princess ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

nauticam view finder

4 posts
  1. To avoid hijacking Dr Mustard's post i thought I'd ask the question..

     

    Has anyone else had problems with the nauticam viewfinder? When I got back from my dive trip in the Solomon Islands I noticed that the viewfinder was rotating around the bit that fits into the housing. I know of one other with this problem.

     

    Eleanor

  2. I don't know, but what has happened to the retaining pins from the housing side?

     

    Tim

     

    :)

  3. Hi Eleanor,

     

    I have seen this issue with one of our customer's viewfinders. You'll need to return it to your dealer for it to be fully retightened to prevent this from occurring in the future.

     

    Alex

  4. Hi Eleanor,

     

    I have seen this issue with one of our customer's viewfinders. You'll need to return it to your dealer for it to be fully retightened to prevent this from occurring in the future.

     

    Alex

     

     

    thanks Alex, I sent it off yesterday.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.