Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

ipad 2 software

Started by Eyematey ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

ipad 2 software

10 posts
  1. Anybody used this Filterstorm pro app? http://filterstorm.com/pro/ I have been thinking about getting a Ipad 2 and this seems to handle raw files.

  2. This should probably be posted in "Editing, Post Production, and Sharing".

     

    Anybody used this Filterstorm pro app? http://filterstorm.com/pro/ I have been thinking about getting a Ipad 2 and this seems to handle raw files.

     

    EDIT: Mpved to Image Processing, Printing, and Storage by Moderator

    Edited by TheRealDrew
  3. Looks good. I may be prepared to give it a whirl but I need to top up my itunes credit first.

  4. I used this App while traveling to edit and upload some raw-images. Works real good and is powerful, but in need to find a good work flow.

  5. Is it possible to upload your pictures without an intermediate laptop etc?

  6. Apparently not. Upon further review this won't work for me. I am trying to eliminate the lap top while traveling. Unless you have a camera with wi-fi built in.

     

    Is it possible to upload your pictures without an intermediate laptop etc?
  7. I guess there is after all.

     

    "The iPad Camera Connection Kit gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera’s USB cable or directly from an SD card. iPad and the Camera Connection Kit support standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4."

     

    BUT, I would read the reviews! Importing is quirky and export not supported.

     

    Is it possible to upload your pictures without an intermediate laptop etc?
    Edited by Eyematey
  8. a new app adds exporting to Lightroom only. Looks interesting. its early days and some key features are missing but its a step in the right direction.

     

     

     

    http://blog.photosmithapp.com/

  9. I use the camera Connector Kit with a Nikon D300 and the FTP-functionality of the App to share images.

  10. Apparently not. Upon further review this won't work for me. I am trying to eliminate the lap top while traveling. Unless you have a camera with wi-fi built in.

     

    wifi SD card is a option

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.