Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lightroom 3.x recommended tutorials/videos

Started by f2tai ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Lightroom 3.x recommended tutorials/videos

6 posts
  1. Hi wetpixellers -

     

    In an effort to expand my horizons from Bridge + Photoshop, i'd like to ask all the Lightroom users in the forums to point out any tips/tutorials/DVDs that are available to suggest if LR is better at the digital darkroom photo workflow than Bridge/Photoshop. I've purchased Doug Sloss' CS4 for Underwater Photographers and think it is an amazing resource and am hoping there is some sort of equivalent for Lightroom... i'll take no responses as a sign of nothing available :B):

     

    Cheers!

  2. Well since you asked, check out 100 ways Lightroom kicks Bridge's ass. (Hey, that's what they named it)

    http://www.photoshopuser.com/lightroom

     

    I agree with you that Doug's CS4 video is a great resource, can't wait til he comes out with CS5.

     

    For general learning about Lightroom, I like the Adobe TV videos, great for us visual learners; http://tv.adobe.com/product/lightroom/

     

    Have fun,

    Steve

  3. I have learned SO much on Lynda.com and can really vouch for it. Try a month for $25 bucks and I am sure you will think it was worth every penny.

  4. Michael Reichmann and Jeff Schewe have an excellent tutorial at the Luminous Landscape for Lightroom 3. I also recommend the Digital Asset Managment Guide at Luminous Landscape with Michael Reichmann and Seth Resnick.

     

    Jeff Schewe is a alpha/beta tester for both Photoshop and Lightroom. He's forgotten more PS/LR stuff than I will ever remember.

     

    http://www.luminous-landscape.com/videos/lr3.shtml

     

    Oh, and everything everyone has said about CS4 for UW Photographers.

  5. Michael Reichmann and Jeff Schewe have an excellent tutorial at the Luminous Landscape for Lightroom 3. I also recommend the Digital Asset Managment Guide at Luminous Landscape with Michael Reichmann and Seth Resnick.

     

    Jeff Schewe is a alpha/beta tester for both Photoshop and Lightroom. He's forgotten more PS/LR stuff than I will ever remember.

     

    +1 I got these when I first got LR2 and they really are good

  6. check out http://www.jerrycourvoisier.com/ Jerry and george Jardine offer 2 day Hands on workshops around the country and over seas, Jerry has a book out and offers onlime tips and tutorials(always updating)George also has his own web site and offers Adobe lightroom 3 video tutorials.George's blog is at http://mulita.com/blog/

    Edited by FLAFROG
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.