Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Great speech from Amos Nachoum

Started by Michel Braunstein ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Great speech from Amos Nachoum

8 posts
  1. Thanks for sharing, that's a good one!

  2. Great share Michel!

     

    I've had the opportunity to join Amos on a few of his trips...he's quite an inspiration!

  3. Thanks Michel!

    My first time to see Amos, should be required viewing for everyone on the planet. What I don't understand is why only 770 people have viewed it.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  4. Well worth watching! Great stuff Amos...

  5. First time I've seen him talk, great speaker and presence, very inspiring. Thanks for the post.

  6. Awesome stuff....should be made mandatory to show in schools and other places...make people aware....

     

    Thanks Michel.

     

    Cheers,

     

    Henrik

  7. Thanks for the post, I just made 20 Marine Studies students what it....they loved it.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.