Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

strobe arm setup

Started by marc1990 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

strobe arm setup

2 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I currently have canon G9 with canon house and INON D-2000.

     

    I use fisyeye arm(20 cm)(http://www.onderwaterhuis.nl/winkel/images/fisheye-arm-only.jpg)

    But having trouble with backscatter.(I always dive in murky water)

    So I thougth it may lay, in the fact, that I can't move the flash far enough from my lens.

    Would it be beter to use "INON Arm L Set Z" or do I need even more length?

     

    An other option is to get secondair flash(Inon Z-240). Will that help to reduce back scatter?

     

    And how about INON SNOOT set?

     

    Marc

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.