Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Lens Cleaning in Bangkok

Started by serge ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Lens Cleaning in Bangkok

5 posts
  1. HI All,

     

    i happen to come through Bangkok on my way to Europe and want to get my Lenses (2 Canon Lenses and a Tokina) cleaned ... they have got quite some fungus.

    Anybody knows a (good) place in Bangkok that does Lens Cleaning in 2-3 days?

     

    Thanks for your help,

     

    Serge

    Edited by serge
  2. I usually do my lenses @ the Canon Service Center in Bangkok City Tower, Sathorn Rd. Tel: 023449999. For CPS, they do have a rush service of 3 days for I think THB400 (I can't remember). I usually have them send it to me in Phuket. I've used Sigma Thailand (so so) but Tokina I have no idea. Sorry.

  3. Cheers Drew,

     

    thanks for that ... that saves me some time.

     

    Serge

  4. Canon in MBK Department Store can do it as well. Although they may just send to the main Bangkok service center in Bangkok Tower anyways.

  5. Yes Chris...that's exactly what all the city stores do...they are dropoff locations.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.