Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Uploading images to smugmug from LR

Started by rumblefish ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Uploading images to smugmug from LR

4 posts
  1. Hi all,

    just tried to upload some images from LR 3.4.1 to my smugmug site and LR say this cannot be done because the timestamp is not valid and I should check my time and date settings.

    Any ideas on what this means? I uploaded files from LR to my site without any problems before. I am trying to upload into an existing gallery.

    Best regards,

    --Rob

  2. Hi Rob,

    It's a new one on me. Could you be sending 00's as the time stamp? Just guessing. If you don't have any luck here ask the Smugmug folks. They have always been very helpful to me.

     

    Steve

  3. I'm usually the one having problems like this, but is working fine....I'm with Steve...drop SmugMug an e-mail...they'll give an answer by tomorrow.

  4. thanks, willdo

    --Rob

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.