Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Desk Top Thumbnails

Started by okuma ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Desk Top Thumbnails

1 posts
  1. When I export an image out of PS/CS5 or LR3.4 the image will go to the desk top, but the icon will not show until I reboot even though PS or LR will list it there. Also, if I drag an existing thumbnail off the desk top to recycle bin, the icon stays on desk top until a reboot.

    In other words, the desk top is not refreshing the icons even though the image file is moving on or off the desk top.

     

    Any suggestions?

     

    Thanks in advance.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.