Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Finally I am using wetpixel

Started by Blade305 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Finally I am using wetpixel

2 posts
  1. Hello everybody,

    I guess it's time now for me now to become part of the community. Have been a member since 2008 but never used wetpixel.

     

    Sorry to all of you that it took me so long. (I already froze my bank accounts, because there are away to many good tips on new equipment)

     

    I was reading a bunch of posts here and can say that there is not only a great knowledge to gain but also ....YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY!!!....

     

    Looking forward to learn much more and share my experience.

     

    Cheers everyone,

     

    Henrik

  2. Welcome Henrik,

    Yeah there can be a lot of humor going on here but it is also a great place to learn, pick up new info and gear as well as help others by sharing your own knowledge and experiences.

    Good to be back, eh?

    Steve

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.