I recently bought a "Triggerfish" off Hedwig on here, I got it working fine on a dry run at home, but once I took it on a trip when connecting it to my sync cord it never connected with the pins and bent the 3 copper pins, I spoke with Hedwig, he said strighten them and try again, I did this and then the pins snapped off. I have been using sync cords for over 3 years now and never had problems connecting them together on my housings, the design is fool proof. Hedwig now has this faulty part and says it was down to user error, and refuses to replace it and only offered me 10% off a replacement, I of course disagree. The resin in my opinion is too soft and will not withstand pressure due to any mislaignment, that is why I believe the part allowed my pins to be crushed as the resin notch shows sign of wear.
Anyone else had this problem? I'd of course warn anyone against buying one of these parts
