Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Julian Rocks -Byron Bay -Australia

Started by Matti ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Julian Rocks -Byron Bay -Australia

4 posts
  1. Hi There,

     

    Please find a link below to a short video I have made while competing in the Sundive Byron Photography and Video Competition. This is a different edit to the one I entered and has been shot with a Canon 5D MKII and GOPRO. The footage was taken over four days 28-30 May 2011. I had to take a few days off work but a great event definitely better than being at work. :)

     

    http://www.vimeo.com/24492195

     

    regards

     

    Matti

  2. Congratulations and great job Matti. Thanks for sharing, awesome aussie dive site!

  3. Hi Matti

     

    I enbeded it for you.

     

    Well done.

    Was it cold down there?

     

    [vimeohd]24492195[/vimeohd]

  4. The water temp wasn't too bad about 22C, the conditions made it hard work 6-8m vis along with surge and current.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.