Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

7D problem

Started by RedSeaDiver ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

7D problem

3 posts
  1. I sometimes use liveview when shooting wide angle, for some reason when I select Quick Focus and try to shoot I get a shutter sound but no image is recorded. I'm guessing I might have a setting wrong somewhere but I spent three hours with the manual trying to work it out and got nowhere. Can anyone help? Steve?

  2. Maybe, with Quick Focus selected, when you press the shutter it only focuses and doesn't grab an image?

    Just guessing.

  3. Did you switch the mode for Live View shooting enabled opps disabled? It should be enabled. That's why you can't take a photo. :)

    Edited by Drew
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.