Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale -- Inon Lenses

Started by Island Dreams ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale -- Inon Lenses

6 posts
  1. Re: For Sale -- INON Lenses

     

    Greetings.

     

    I have available to sell two Inon lenses, as used on the Olympus digital housing for the PT housing line.

     

    Believe these also have application to Ikelite and possibly Light and Motion housings.

     

    These are supplemental lenses, which screw onto the front of the housing. They may be changed underwater.

     

    I have both the macro and the wide angle lenses available.

     

    Macro $150

    Wide-Angle $350

     

    Both together $450

     

    Lenses are new, used only once each, supplied with their cases. I am selling the lenses as I no longer own the housing.

     

    I will pay shipping within the USA.

     

    Please contact me directly if you are interested. Mailto:Ken@islandream.com

     

    Thanks, Ken

  2. Are they still for sale?

  3. I guess not!

  4. I've got Ken's macro lens. I just sold my CP5000 housing, so the Macro lens is for sale.

     

    Price is what I bought it for $150

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. I'll give you $125 for it!

  6. Sold

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.