I've just read this few minutes ago on the homepage of ikelite:
"As the result of a number of unexpected delays, Ikelite has chosen to suspend the development of housings for current model mirror-less interchangeable lens cameras. Affected models include, but are not limited to:
Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2, E-PL1, E-PL1s
Panasonic GF-1, GF-2
Samsung NX100
Sony NEX-3, NEX-5
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Ikelite continues to develop new housings for other popular models of Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Fuji, Kodak, Panasonic and JVC cameras. We look forward to supporting you for your future lighting and photographic needs."
Source is here:
http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/1press.html#060611
I think it's a big mistake. The mirrorless camera market is not just growing well but in my opinion these small cameras are very suitable for underwater photography, especially considering the recent baggage restrictions.
What do you think? I hope they won't abandon completely this segment.
Cheers
Marcell