Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

hugyfot house and aquatica ports

Started by marc1990 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

hugyfot house and aquatica ports

2 posts
  1. Hello

     

    Hugyfot has made a adapter for aquatica ports.

    But do I need focus/zoom gear from aquatica or from Hugyfot?

    Do I need more or lens extensions tubes?

    I will use

    8 inch doom with Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II extension tube(18464)

    flat AF/MF port with canon EF 100mm f/2.8 macro

     

    Marc

  2. Marc,

     

    Have the same combination. Can t remember what combination of extensions I have for the 17-40mm. They also have zoom gear as the zoom is controlled via the housing not the port.

     

    Pascal at Hugyfot would be the one to tell you.

     

    Best Erol

     

     

    Hello

     

    Hugyfot has made a adapter for aquatica ports.

    But do I need focus/zoom gear from aquatica or from Hugyfot?

    Do I need more or lens extensions tubes?

    I will use

    8 inch doom with Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II extension tube(18464)

    flat AF/MF port with canon EF 100mm f/2.8 macro

     

    Marc

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.