Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Maldives

Started by Brumpy ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Maldives

6 posts
  1. Just back from the Maldives where i have dived Ari Attol on a live aboard and made a short impression of it

     

    Enjoy

     

     

    Edited by Brumpy
  2. Great video! I liked the moray and white tip hunting sequence.

  3. Thanks Bruno, :):):)

     

    Lovely,

    Steve

  4. Nice hunting behavior! Great job!

     

    Btw, may I know what camera and housing do you use?

    Edited by seok
  5. Zeer mooi,

    we zijn niet anders gewend van jou Bruno!

    grtz, Hedwig.

  6. Nice hunting behavior! Great job!

     

    Btw, may I know what camera and housing do you use?

     

    Bluefin Pro housing

    Phatom Wide Angle lens

    Sonny 550

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.