Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica Zoom Gear for Nikon 12-24

Started by bdickson ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica Zoom Gear for Nikon 12-24

4 posts
  1. I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere, but I searched and couldn't find a reference. Can anyone tell me the Aquatica part Number for the Zoom Gear for the Nikon 12-24mm?

  2. email jimbo1946

  3. Acording to the Aquatica list I have the part number for the 12-24 zoom is 18696

     

    DSDO

     

    Stephen

  4. Need one? I have an extra sitting on my desk.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.