Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Digital Provia Curve

Started by james ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Digital Provia Curve

2 posts
  1. Has anyone tried the Digital Provia Curve written by this guy:

     

    http://fotogenetic.dearingfilm.com/downloads.html

     

    Looks pretty cool. I wonder how it will render an underwater shot. Only one way to find out - try it!

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. I've downloaded the curves, but haven't had a chance to look at them in PS yet. At first glance, the Provia curve looks a lot like the base tone curve I use in converting RAW to TIFF.

     

    Robert Delfs

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.