Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Alaska Appetizer

Started by benedika ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

Alaska Appetizer

12 posts
  1. [vimeohd]24987473[/vimeohd]

     

     

    Hi,

     

    I have started to edit my Alaska footage and i´m absolut amazed about the first scenes that i would like to share the first 1 1/2 minutes with you.

    There will be the full movie on my website soon: www.globaldivemedia.com

     

    Cheers, Alex.

  2. Very cool, looking forward to getting there some day!

     

    Nice work

  3. Well done, where you using a tripod?

  4. WOW, i like the way you play with the lights!

  5. I like it Alex! How do you get so much magnification?

  6. I like it Alex! How do you get so much magnification?

     

    with the BluefinPro housing diopter

  7. WOW, i like the way you play with the lights!

     

    Thank you!

    I was inspired by uw stills, where the strobe were put behind the object to get the silhouette. The Sea Pen was perfect for this. I´ll keep trying.

    I like the black background in photography too. Alaska was great to experiment whith that and often very easy because of the prevailing twilight underwater.

  8. Well done, where you using a tripod?

     

    No tripod no Mercalli.

    The surroundings i put my housing are rocks, sandy bottom,... So i avoid damages to the enviroment.

    I don´t go for critters sitting in corals or on other fragile uw stuff.

  9. Absolutely stunning work, very professional. What are you shooting with. The back lighting really created some extraordinary images. Congrats

    Steve

  10. Absolutely stunning work, very professional. What are you shooting with. The back lighting really created some extraordinary images. Congrats

    Steve

     

    Hi Steve,

     

    thank you very much! I´m shooting with a Sony HC 7 with the Sunrays LED1000 ( LED2000 do you remember??) :-)

    A short and a long version of Alaska is already on my website www.globaldivemedia.com

     

    ciao, Alex.

  11. Hi Alex - really enjoyed that. Off to your site to see more.

  12. ;):)
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.