Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Tokina 12-24 mm and seacam SD

Started by sharky1961 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Tokina 12-24 mm and seacam SD

2 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    does anybody know the right extensionring for the Tokina 12-24 mm and Seacam housing with the superdome??

     

     

    Rob

  2. I don't. With the Nikon 12-24, I could get good corners with the SD with 55mm extension and a B&W +2 dioptre (but you lose some angle of view). With the dioptre, the apparent front entrance pupil is about 64mm in front of the camera lens mount. If you measure where the apparent front entrance pupil of the Tokina is, you might then get an indication of extension. I like to put it at the centre of curvature of the dome.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.