Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

S&S ports for Canon 60mm and 100mm

Started by Unterberg ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

S&S ports for Canon 60mm and 100mm

1 posts
  1. I just recently bought a used Sea and Sea SLR setup and was wondering if someone could give me advice on getting ports for macro lenses.

    I am about to receive a RDX-450D housing and have a Canon 100mm USM macro lens. Because I am in temperate waters and vis is often not very good, eg 3m, I thought it would be nice to have a 60mm lens as well.

    I should have the RDX port base L and the NX fisheye dome port to use with the Tokina 10-17mm.

    So my question is what ports to get that will accomodate the 100mm lens and also the 60mm lens which I might want to get in the near future?

    Could I get a port for the 60mm and then an extension ring to use with the 100mm USM?

    Just trying to save some money here by buying the right parts.

     

    M67 screwmount on the front would be nice for supermacro capability with my INON 165's.

     

    Thanks

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.