Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

What's up with ProImageGuide.com ???

Started by debersole ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

What's up with ProImageGuide.com ???

8 posts
  1. Does anyone know what is going on with ProImageGuide.com (www.proimageguide.com)? They host my underwater photography website (www.debersole.com). I had not been on my site in a few weeks so I don't know the length of the problem, but now for the past week both my website and their home site have been down. Do any of you use ProImageGuide as your host site? If so, are you also experiencing problems?

     

    Thanks!

     

    Doug

  2. Hi Doug,

     

    I am having the same issue with them as well and it been longer than a few weeks I would say getting onto 2 months now (www.mattiovaska.com) and no contact what so ever I have tried e-amil etc no phone calls due to time difference.

     

    regards

     

    Matti

  3. Thanks, Matti. Do you have a phone number for them? If so, I can call them as I don't have the time difference that you have to worry about.

     

    Doug

  4. Hi Doug,

     

    I will have to look it up I had it written down somewhere.

  5. Thanks. What is your website and I'll ask about it also when I call.

  6. Hi Doug,

     

    The only one I can find at this point in time is for registrant which is "Domains by Proxy"

     

    Domainsby proxy.com

    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

     

    (480) 624-2599 fax (480) 624-2598

     

    Don't know if this helps. I have redirected my domain name from the Proimageguide servers and I now have my site hosted via 1x.com

     

    good luck.

     

    my website is:

     

    http://mattiovaska.com

     

    its in transition from,

     

    http://mattiovaska.1x.com

    Edited by Matti
  7. Thanks! I think I'll just have to redirect my domain name as well!

     

    Doug

     

     

     

    Hi Doug,

     

    The only one I can find at this point in time is for registrant which is "Domains by Proxy"

     

    Domainsby proxy.com

    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

     

    (480) 624-2599 fax (480) 624-2598

     

    Don't know if this helps. I have redirected my domain name from the Proimageguide servers and I now have my site hosted via 1x.com

     

    good luck.

     

    my website is:

     

    http://mattiovaska.com

     

    its in transition from,

     

    http://mattiovaska.1x.com

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.