Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

New Nudi

Started by mreid ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

New Nudi

9 posts
  1. The locals called this a "donut hole" nudi. I had never seen one before. Very tiny. It's not in my nudi books. Anyone know what it is?

    post-821-1308792761.jpg

  2. It is an undescribed Doto. sp.

    Cheers,

    Marli

  3. Where do the locals hail from?

  4. Milne Bay or Seraya, Indonesia. Dubbed the "donut doto" by Neville Coleman.

    Edited by jlyle
  5. I saw this one while diving at scuba Seraya a couple weeks ago.

  6. What a beautiful specimen! Nice shot.

  7. I saw this one while diving at scuba Seraya a couple weeks ago.

     

    I live around Tulaben, I love this nudi. I have been seen it from Amed up to Puri Jati in a few muck dive sites.

    It is nice to finally know the name. Thank you all!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.