Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New Nikon DX SLR in Spring

Started by Paul Kay ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

New Nikon DX SLR in Spring

3 posts
  1. A recent email from the British Journal of Photography (a very well established magazine - the world's only photographic weekly I believe) had a news item saying that Nikon will soon make an announcement regarding a new DX SLR to arrive in the spring. Clearly this is not the D70 but as I am not a BJP subscriber I cannot access the full news story and I don't subscribe to the magazine. I hope that this is the 'D2X'. Has anyone else seen this story? If so is any further concrete information available?

  2. Why don't you think it's just another announcement for the D70?

     

    I think we can be pretty certain that the D2x will be coming out "soon" it's just hard to say when.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. I doubt that it refers to the D70 as it arrived last night and the D70 has been anounced pretty thoroughly in the press already. As I can't access the story I assume that it refers to a later development. In response to any queries Nikon UK always say that specifications of anything forthcoming are subject to change, hence why they won't comment or speculate. I just wondr if the BJP have a better (Japanese) source?

     

    Can anyone comment on the BJP's story?

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.