Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Who do you Love?!

Started by loftus ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

Who do you Love?!

12 posts
  1. Elizabeth%20Gold%202011-06-28.jpg
    Edited by loftus
  2. Classic :-)

     

    You know, here in Sweden we use backward facing seats, they are even more secure for you equi... ehm kids!

  3. Where is the baby? ... Oh yeah, in the Peli case ;)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. Where is the baby? ... Oh yeah, in the Peli case ;)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

    Yes, and SAFELY stashed under the seat. :D

  5. The camera is perfectly secured, the spear gun not really....

    Well, it is arguable if it's better to be hit by a speargun or by a underwater housing...

     

    Chris

  6. Now I've seen it all!!!!!! LMAO

     

    Mike

  7. Haha so awesome!

  8. I've got a cupboard full of cameras/housings but only three children. I stick my housing (when I travel by plane) under the seat in front.

  9. I've got a cupboard full of cameras/housings but only three children. I stick my housing (when I travel by plane) under the seat in front.

    When I was a surgeon in training, mothers would ask the question: 'Doctor, I have 4 children but only 3 car seats in the minivan, which ones should I place in the carseat?" the response was: "Only the ones you love!"

  10. wow its really so nice.

  11. Great photo. Loved it. It should be entered in a photo competition

    Steve

  12. Very cool pic!!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.