Does anyone know if this book is available as an ebook?
I was thinking it would be great to have on the laptop as a point of reference and ideas, while away on trips. It would save dragging the 500 page beast along!
Cheers,
Andy.
Read-only discussion
Does anyone know if this book is available as an ebook?
I was thinking it would be great to have on the laptop as a point of reference and ideas, while away on trips. It would save dragging the 500 page beast along!
Cheers,
Andy.
How about this:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Underwater-Photo...1825&sr=1-1
I don't have a Kindle but I run it on my laptop and iphone using the free Kindle software.
How about this:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Underwater-Photo...1825&sr=1-1
I don't have a Kindle but I run it on my laptop and iphone using the free Kindle software.
Nice one!
Thanks for that.
I now have the software and the book, on my Mac and the iphone!. Very easy and painless.
Thanks.
I now have the software and the book, on my Mac and the iphone!. Very easy and painless.
Thanks.
Is the software the latest (4th) edition of Martin's book?
Thanks in advance.
EDIT: I've just found it on Amazon UK - and it is the 4th edition.
R
I also bought the Kindle edition today and it is the Fourth edition 2010.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.