Is anyone using sony vegas pro 10 as there editing software? Looks like it has good colour correction so i thought it might be good for underwater videos.
Anyones thoughts?
Read-only discussion
Is anyone using sony vegas pro 10 as there editing software? Looks like it has good colour correction so i thought it might be good for underwater videos.
Anyones thoughts?
Yes, I am. Been using Vegas for a few years and yes it has good colour correction tools. Colour wheels, curves, channel mixer etc. plus free and paid plugins to do the same.
Hi Nick, thanks for that mate. I saw a clip on youtube about colour correction & the guy was saying that sony vegas has one of if not the best colour corrections around so wanted to see if anyone was using here.
Cheers Pete.
Some users use the AAV Colorlab plugin as well, but personally I've always satisfied with just the standard tools.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.