Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Any Wetpixelians going to PMA?

Started by kcf955 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Any Wetpixelians going to PMA?

3 posts
  1. Anyone one else planning on attending "Photo Marketing Assoc" 2004 at in Las Vegas next month? Might be fun to hook up if you will be there.

     

    I just booked my travel plans to visit Las Vegas on Feb 12 and 13 to attend PMA 2004. I hope to see/hear about what will be new for 2004 in the world of photography. I am especially interested in any new DSLR and EF lens announcements from Canon.

  2. Take some photos for us! I wish I could go.

  3. Will do and will post them to my site when I get back. I only wish there were some UW housing/equipment vendors there.

     

    Keith

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.