Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Wet lens adapter option for Aquatica housings?

Started by Aussiebyron ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Wet lens adapter option for Aquatica housings?

2 posts
  1. I would like to know what other Aquatica users are doing to add wetlens to their setups. Unfortunately the Aquatica macro ports do not have a 67mm threads and some form of adapter is required at this point.

     

    I have looked at the Subsee Adapter (http://reefnet.ca/products/subsee/) but the quoted price of $300 just for the adapter looks a little steep.

     

    I also read Adam Hanlon's recent review of the Dyron Adapter and it looks like it does the job for the cost of $100. Unfortunately Dyron doesnt make an adapter as yet for the Aquatica Macro port.

     

    Is there any other adapters which accept 67mm threaded wetlens for the Aquatica macro ports?

     

    Regards Mark

  2. I recieved an email from Dyron stating that they are in the porcess of making an Adapter for Aquatica and should on the market by the ned of the year.

     

    Mark

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.