Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Helmut Horn

Started by Cal ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Helmut Horn

5 posts
  1. Hey Guys

     

    Does anyone have a link or any info on Helmut Horns Photography? I cant seem to track him down anywhere!

     

    Check out his portfolio at Fifty Fathoms

     

    Cheers

     

    Cal

  2. Hey Guys

     

    Does anyone have a link or any info on Helmut Horns Photography? I cant seem to track him down anywhere!

     

    Check out his portfolio at Fifty Fathoms

     

    Cheers

     

    Cal

     

    Maybe you could try getting an e-mail address here: Gallery Sur

  3. I realize your posts are over a year old, but wanted to let anyone know that I have 4 Helmut Horm framed photographs for sale. Let me know if you have any interest. Thanks.

  4. Oh cool!

     

    Drop me a line at cjmero@gmail.com

     

    Cheers

  5. Hello,

     

    My name is Travis Horn, I am Helmut Horn's son.

     

    We published a book on Ethiopian heritage and coffee origins in 2011 called Coffee Story: Ethiopia, alongside anthropologist Majka Burhardt.

     

    You are no doubt interested in his studio and nature underwater photography.

     

    Can I help you get in touch?

     

    He has images on display currently in Miami.

     

    I am excited to report we will be in Beijing to receive an award for the book as distinguished photographers, Africa in May 2014, by Gourmand Magazine.

     

    Do not hesitate to contact me.

     

    watch that backscatter! ;)

     

    travis.c.horn@gmail.com

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.