Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

15mm fisheye on a crop camera

Started by pooley ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

15mm fisheye on a crop camera

2 posts
  1. A bit of advice please!

     

    Later this year, I'm off to the maldives, and there is a manta cleaning station nearby. With my current gear, I've got 2 lens options, and wondered what experience others have with the lenses. The first is as the title suggests, using a 15mm fisheye with a cropped sensor, the other is using a canon 10-22mm. Unfortunatly, I doubt I'll be able to stretch to the required port extensions and gears as well as buying the tokina 10-17

     

    cheers

     

     

    Mike

  2. I shoot with the 15mm FE on a canon 20D. I quite like it, but am often doubting if I should swap with a 10-17mm (which was not there yet when I bought the lens). I would probably choose either the 10-17 or the 15 FE. I have a 10-22mm, but not yet used it under water (there are some threads over here regarding corner sharpness etc)

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.