Suggestions are welcome
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Attaching a focus light to an Ikelite housing with the top knob
Started by Oceantony ·
- 5Posts
- 5Replies
Read-only discussion
Attaching a focus light to an Ikelite housing with the top knob
-
-
-
If you just want a focus light, in clearish water, the fisheye mini led cannot be beat, at $49!
http://reefphoto.com/index.php?main_page=p...68385ca7abf2f95
It could use the same clamp and 1 short arm segment as John showed above.
If you call up Reef photo, they will get you all set up, with the bits needed.
I'm a totally happy customer of theirs, even here in So Cal, surrounded by other UW photo vendors!
-
don't!!!!
I put a ball on mine and took it for a dive and it flooded through this mount, luckily camera and all saved. Would hate to think what would have happened if the focus light was on it. To give Ikelite their due, they had a replacement part straight in the post. They said it is re-designed but will see when I pick it up in uk in a couple of days.
-

Locline with Princeton Tec Impact torch