In a search for a new compact flash card, I came upon this :
Does anybody know anything about this? If it is any good the price is certainly right!
Thanks, Andre
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by AndreSmith ·
Read-only discussion
In a search for a new compact flash card, I came upon this :
Does anybody know anything about this? If it is any good the price is certainly right!
Thanks, Andre
This appears to be a Magicstor 2.2GB. These drives are available from several suppliers on eBay for $179.99.
Be advised that this card is over 2 gigabytes and may not be compatible with FAT16 cameras (that means all but about 2 that are on the market now).
Cheers
James
"rotating media device" ![]()
![]()
I love the creativity of their marketing. I guess they can't call it a microdrive for trademark reasons, and "disc" is just too boring.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.