Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Photographers on Google plus

Started by Greger ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Photographers on Google plus

5 posts
  1. Don't we need an invite to join?

     

    Been curious....flickr seems to not be advancing very fast, but frankly not into the whole "social" aspect of photography. If I were snootier (I'm being defensive... I mean "better" :) ) I'd go to Smugmug. So was curious about Google+...but only curious if I can't get in to see.

  2. Currently Google+ is by invitation only, they're testing it out to make sure all is good. It will be open to the masses shortly.

     

    Mike

  3. Yes.. You need an invite to join.

    If you need one send me an msg with the email you want it too :uwphotog:

     

    Don't we need an invite to join?

     

    Been curious....flickr seems to not be advancing very fast, but frankly not into the whole "social" aspect of photography. If I were snootier (I'm being defensive... I mean "better" :) ) I'd go to Smugmug. So was curious about Google+...but only curious if I can't get in to see.

  4. Currently Google+ is by invitation only, they're testing it out to make sure all is good. It will be open to the masses shortly.

     

    Mike

     

    I'm really excited about Google+. Please let me know as soon as it becomes available to the general public.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.