Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea & Sea MDX-D7000 review

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea MDX-D7000 review

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I have had the Sea & Sea MDX-D7000 housing for a while, and thought I would share some of the images taken during its test dives.

     

    I plan to publish the full review for this housing this week.

     

    DUP-at-Capernwray-115-M.jpg

     

    DUP-at-Capernwray-139-M.jpg

     

    DUP-at-Capernwray-161-M.jpg

     

    DUP-at-Capernwray-210-M.jpg

     

    I'm still awaiting test housings from Hugyfot and Subal. Both have promised that they will supply housings for the review.

     

    Enjoy!

     

    Adam

    Edited by adamhanlon
  2. Great....can't to see the review

  3. Where on earth (or Lancashire) could you possibly be diving? :uwphotog:

     

    Tim

     

    :)

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.