Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Panasonic GH2

Started by Davide DB ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic GH2

4 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    With the new VidDSRL being capable of photo and video I'm seeing some cross-topic here and there :)

     

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40233

     

    The last posts are all about the new Nauticam housing and some ranting that there is no uw footage available for this camera (it's the same also for the GH1/GH13). I hope that things will change with this new housing.

    User kkfox used a mix of TM700 and GH2 for his video.

     

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showt...40233&st=60

     

    In the meantime a new hack has been created and it's under testing. There are the first shots:

     

    http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discuss...-3.61d-topic/p3

     

    1080p and 720p at 42mbit

     

    Bye

  2. I've found a new video shot with the GH2/Nauticam combo and Lumix 7-14mm + 8mm lens:

    Unfortunately not in HD

     

    [vimeohd]27289658[/vimeohd]

     

     

    Bye

  3. I've found a new video shot with the GH2/Nauticam combo and Lumix 7-14mm + 8mm lens:

    Unfortunately not in HD

     

    This looks promising, especially with the 8mm lens. He posted another video on Vimeo, but the colours are off without lights. I wonder about the MWB on the housing & camera, does it work.

     

    - syam

    Edited by syam
  4. here it is, an entire channel on GH2 and Nauticam Housing:

     

    http://www.youtube.com/user/zyzzyvas

     

    Full demo reel and several video for each lens!

    Seen directly in youtube is better, of course

    The Leica 45mm is a nice lens to have.

     

     

     

     

    Edited by M43user
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.