Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Which 45 degree viewfinder?

Started by antacid ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Which 45 degree viewfinder?

4 posts
  1. Hi guys,

     

    I went to a recent shootout and saw what it's like to have a external viewfinder. So now I'm shopping for a 45 degree one that would fit on my Ikelite 60D housing. I would prefer a VF that can be used on a variety of housings as I intend to get a Nauticam housing in future.

     

    Any recommendations, and which adapters I need to get to have them fit on the Ikelite housing? I would prefer not to have any permanent modifications made to both housing and VF.

     

    Thanks in advance!

  2. I make Viewfinder adapters for ikelite housings.

     

    Here is a link to the Inon adapter. http://uwcamerastuff.com/inon.htm

     

    If you decide on a different viewfinder, I can also make a adapter for that.

     

     

    Hi guys,

     

    I went to a recent shootout and saw what it's like to have a external viewfinder. So now I'm shopping for a 45 degree one that would fit on my Ikelite 60D housing. I would prefer a VF that can be used on a variety of housings as I intend to get a Nauticam housing in future.

     

    Any recommendations, and which adapters I need to get to have them fit on the Ikelite housing? I would prefer not to have any permanent modifications made to both housing and VF.

     

    Thanks in advance!

  3. The Inon 45 deg viewfinder fits just fine on nauticam housings using an adaptor. No permanent modifications needed.

  4. basically inon and nauticam VF is more popular in the market and it u can easily find the adapter for your housing....i believe have adapter for others housing too.... my choice if got budget "NAUTICAM" low budget "INON"...bothe are very got VF

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.