Anyone running Lightroom on OS X Lion yet?
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Lightroom and OS X Lion?
Started by twinner ·
- 9Posts
- 9Replies
Read-only discussion
Lightroom and OS X Lion?
-
-
Adobe Bridge and Photoshop CS5 seem to work fine.
Just need Adobe to update the apps to utilise the full screen capability that is now available under Lion
All the best
Gordon
-
Hi Guys,
Full list of known issues with OS 10.7 and Adobe programs is on the front page:
I'm running Lightroom 3 on it and all seems good. I've used Photoshop a bit too and there doesn't seem to be any issues yet.
Adam
-
Thanks!
-
No problems so far.
-
I don't use Lightroom but supposedly it runs significantly faster on Lion. Here is a useful link to a list of software that works with Lion. Fortunately there seem to be very few issues with most photography software.
http://go-dslr.com/apple-aperture/mac-os-x...s-list-included
-
There are a lot of Aperture users complaining that Lion has slowed it to a crawl.
-
Running Lightroom and CS4 and Nik's plugins here on Lion -- no issues, seems exactly the same, no better no worse

Now. I am a little miffed they decided to change some of the shortcut keys in Quicktime -- why do that? It's been the same for almost 10 years, a minor annoyance, but an annoyance all the same.
-
There are a lot of Aperture users complaining that Lion has slowed it to a crawl.
I have no problems with Aperture on my laptop; seems to run extremely fast, but then my laptop is a new generation maxed out with RAM and an SSD.
Have not updated my desktop yet because of Quicken and Filemaker Pro issues.