Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sigma 17-70 live view auto focus

Started by Motek ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sigma 17-70 live view auto focus

4 posts
  1. I have the Sigma 17-70mm Hsm version and seem to have a problem with the auto focus only when using the live view with the D7000. Any other friends out there having the same problem. I do have the latest firmware update and auto focus without live view works fine.

  2. I have the Sigma 17-70mm Hsm version and seem to have a problem with the auto focus only when using the live view with the D7000. Any other friends out there having the same problem. I do have the latest firmware update and auto focus without live view works fine.

     

    How well does LiveView autofocus work with other lenses?

  3. All work perfectly with my 10.5, 105 and 60mm

  4. That's not normal. If it autofocuses through the viewfinder, it should autofocus in live view.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.