Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Sea&Sea TTL converter and INON Z240 strobes

Started by scubamauro ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea&Sea TTL converter and INON Z240 strobes

4 posts
  1. I just bought the new n-type Sea&Sea TTL converter for using with a Nikon D200 in a Sea&Sea housing. I will use it connected to my two INON Z240 strobes (one of them Type 2, the other one, Type 4).

     

    The TTL converter is designed to be used with Sea&Sea strobes. It has four positions:

    Position A: for using with YS-110a and YS-120 strobes

    Position B: for using with YS-250PRO strobe

    Position C: for using with YS-60 / YS-90DX / YS-90AUTO / YS-90DUO strobes

    Position D: For using with YS-110 strobe

     

    Any idea about which one is the best position to be used with the INON Z240 strobes?

     

    Thanks in advance for your comments!

  2. I just bought the new n-type Sea&Sea TTL converter for using with a Nikon D200 in a Sea&Sea housing. I will use it connected to my two INON Z240 strobes (one of them Type 2, the other one, Type 4).

     

    The TTL converter is designed to be used with Sea&Sea strobes. It has four positions:

    Position A: for using with YS-110a and YS-120 strobes

    Position B: for using with YS-250PRO strobe

    Position C: for using with YS-60 / YS-90DX / YS-90AUTO / YS-90DUO strobes

    Position D: For using with YS-110 strobe

     

    Any idea about which one is the best position to be used with the INON Z240 strobes?

     

    I had the same system, but I do not recognize the various positions?

    Please post image.

  3. Can not help you as I had the earlier model.

    I suggest you contact the person you bought it from.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.