Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam 10 mm extension ring

Started by Bent C ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam 10 mm extension ring

3 posts
  1. I have recently bought the Nauticam 10 mm extension ring for the Nauticam fisheye port for use with the EF 15 FE. However, the ring came with a lot of screws but no manual. So, RTFM is not going to work. Also, I sent Nauticam an email but haven´t received a reply. Do anyone here know how to attach it? Take away the port body already there and exchange it for this one? Take away the screws already there and attach the 10 mm on the port body already there?

     

    Regards

     

    Bent C

  2. I have recently bought the Nauticam 10 mm extension ring for the Nauticam fisheye port for use with the EF 15 FE. However, the ring came with a lot of screws but no manual. So, RTFM is not going to work. Also, I sent Nauticam an email but haven´t received a reply. Do anyone here know how to attach it? Take away the port body already there and exchange it for this one? Take away the screws already there and attach the 10 mm on the port body already there?

     

    Regards

     

    Bent C

     

    Hi Bent,

     

    Basically you are replacing the existing bayonet ring on your port with this extension plus bayonet ring - so remove the old bayonet (i.e. all of those screws), align the extension ring and new bayonet, and attach with the new screws.

     

    Let me know if you have any trouble with it.

     

    Cheers,

    Cp

  3. Thanks Chris. I guessed that that might be the solution. If I want to use the dome with the tokina 10-17, would I then have to change back again?

     

    Cheers Bent

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.