Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Diving in Horka GERMANY

Started by MentoS ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Diving in Horka GERMANY

1 posts
  1. Hello!

     

    See the movie of my new housing and camera test.

    I wait for your opinions, what can I improve or change.

    I was in HOrka, Germany.

    he diver has two lights of GRALmarine: LED 10 W and VIDEO LED 14 DUO (140W).

    On my next movies you will see more of this lights.

    I had no lights on the housing.

    Enjoy watching :dance:

     

     

    http://vimeo.com/27083833

    Edited by MentoS
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.