Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Bulkhead cap, Ikelite

Started by sabbath999 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Bulkhead cap, Ikelite

3 posts
  1. Anybody know where I can find an Ikelite bulkhead cap? Every place I check seems to be out of stock, one guy on ebay wants higher than full retail plus 8 bucks to ship one which is just silly.

  2. Anybody know where I can find an Ikelite bulkhead cap? Every place I check seems to be out of stock, one guy on ebay wants higher than full retail plus 8 bucks to ship one which is just silly.

     

    I am pretty sure I have several. Go to my profile page, navigate to my website and my email address is in the bio. I'll give you one.

     

    Anybody know where I can find an Ikelite bulkhead cap? Every place I check seems to be out of stock, one guy on ebay wants higher than full retail plus 8 bucks to ship one which is just silly.

    I guess my site is in my signature, go from there.

  3. Ike won't sell parts directly? They included spare o-rings and handle screws/spacers when I sent a housing in for service (with that in the written service request), so I just sort of assumed they'd sell spare parts like bulkhead covers directly, if you asked. Otherwise, I'd try B&H. They do show it out of stock, but at least you only pay retail, and they'll get it to you as soon as they can.

     

    Edit: Diverdave beat me to the 'send' button with a better offer. :dance:

    Edited by rtrski
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.