Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Zen Dome for Olympus Pen

Started by Mooseman1007 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Zen Dome for Olympus Pen

5 posts
  1. Hi guys,

    quick question about the dome which I currently have on order. I am off on a liveaboard in a weeks time and am wanting to get a port cover ordered before my housing and dome arrives, and had settled on one of the Hoodie Lens Caps (www.lenscoat.com), but need to know what the external diameter of the dome is so I can determine what size i need. Also what is the diameter of the stock port in case I can use the same cover with both ports?

    Cheers

    Dave

  2. Give Zen an email from their website, they've replied quickly to my queries. Also the Lens Coat Hoodies are quite stretchy and if you can I'd try one in store with your dome rather than just buying based on measurements. I bought one for my Macro port and thought I'd need a small size but ended up going for two sizes bigger when I was in store as it still fit snugly and was longer giving more protection of the port.

  3. Give Zen an email from their website, they've replied quickly to my queries. Also the Lens Coat Hoodies are quite stretchy and if you can I'd try one in store with your dome rather than just buying based on measurements. I bought one for my Macro port and thought I'd need a small size but ended up going for two sizes bigger when I was in store as it still fit snugly and was longer giving more protection of the port.

     

     

    It comes with a plastic one which isn't the best. I would say four inches should do it. I had a Zen dome for a Pen for a while.

  4. Would anyone know if there's a manufacturer in the UK that makes a port cover for the WA-100-EP dome port?

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.