Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

First macros from a local Clearwater FL site

Started by luminary ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

First macros from a local Clearwater FL site

2 posts
  1. Did some local dives here in Clearwater Florida today. Only the second time ever diving with a DSLR rig and first time shooting macro. Nothing great from a composition perspective, but my bar was pretty low - basically I was shooting for in focus, properly exposed results. Gotta learn the gear and get used to diving with it!

     

    All were shot at ISO 200, 1/100 second and f/22. Inon strobes were on sTTL. Little bit of touchup (exposure) in Lightroom. All uncropped except for one.

     

    Any comments or suggestions are certainly welcome!

     

    Full Gallery

     

    Some of the ones I like best:

     

    underwater-20110803-125439.jpg

     

    underwater-20110803-123531.jpg

     

    underwater-20110803-105943.jpg

  2. I like them. And I like that the depth of field is rather large. I am not a fan of razor thin depth of field shots.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.