Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon A-1

Started by resappraiser ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon A-1

7 posts
  1. I have two Canon A-1 bodies in very good condition with an assortment of Canon lenses, a Canon power winder, two non Canon flash units and an assortment of filters. I haven't used any of these items in quite sometime and I don't plan to in the foreseeable future. Any recommendations on how I can sell/dispose of these items? E-mail me if you would like a list of what I have. Thanks!

     

    Bob

  2. After realizing how little they were worth I donated my old Minolta gear to the local University for their photography classes.

  3. Hello there! I'm Paula from LA and novice in the site. This is actually my first post and to start with I'd like to say that your so nice folivier1.:) I'm pretty sure a lot of student will benefit from that old Minolta gear you've donated. Anyway, aside from photo editing, I'm sure most of you will agree with me that video editing is as interesting as photo editing. Regarding video editing, many longtime customers of Apple's Final Cut Pro non-linear video editing software were upset when the business upgraded to Final Cut Pro X last summer. The software has been a staple for video editors, pro and novice, since 1998. But the new edition is incompatible with files from old versions of the software, and the interface has been completely redesigned. Apple released upgrade 10.0.3 Tues in an attempt to correct some of the problems. Source for this article: New update for FCP X addresses user complaints.

  4. I have two Canon A-1 bodies in very good condition with an assortment of Canon lenses, a Canon power winder, two non Canon flash units and an assortment of filters. I haven't used any of these items in quite sometime and I don't plan to in the foreseeable future. Any recommendations on how I can sell/dispose of these items? E-mail me if you would like a list of what I have. Thanks!

     

    Bob

    I have had very good results selling my F3, F4, and other film camera gear on e-bay.

    Bob

  5. I have had very good results selling my F3, F4, and other film camera gear on e-bay.

    Bob

     

     

    ...

  6. Recently, I disposed on my old A1, a couple of AE1s, a couple of winders, some Canon and Vivitar series 1 glass. Oh yes, a Pentax SP 500 and a couple of nice super takumar lenses too. The price I got almost paid for the petrol to take them to the dealer! LOL

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.