Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

My first dive with my new housing Aquatica AD7000

Started by acuevas ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

My first dive with my new housing Aquatica AD7000

3 posts
  1. Today I went into the water with my new housing Aquatica AD7000.

    I wanted to test the housing first before putting the camera and the lens into it.

     

    At 32 mts I tested the buttons and all the commands.

    At the end of the dive the interior was absolutely dry. :)

     

    Next time, I'm going with the complete equipment. :)

     

    I have to admit, I'm a little nervous jumping from a P&S to a dSLR, but I know it will be fun. I'm already enjoying it on land.

  2. I wanted to test the housing first before putting the camera and the lens into it.

    LOL... I "almost" did the same thing, but after 1/3 of a century diving with Nikonos systems, I was confident that I could check an O-ring competently!

     

    You'll enjoy your new system. I'm kicking myself for not making the change years ago...

  3. Good luck Andres!

     

    Looking forward to hearing how you go and seeing the shots.

     

    Alex

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.