Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea Housing & Ports for Canon 5d Mark ii

Started by fiddlercrab1 ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea Housing & Ports for Canon 5d Mark ii

9 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I am selling my housing and ports for the Canon 5d Mark II. All equipment is in full working order and in great condition with only a few expected minor scratches. I am changing camera and so need to sell.

     

    1 x Sea & Sea Housing MDX-5D MKii

    1 x Sea & Sea DX Macro Port 50; 1 x Sea & Sea Macro base

    1 x Sea & Sea NX Fisheye Dome Port with Sea & Sea Cover for back & front (Good for Canon fish eye and wide angle zoom lenses)

     

    All the above for $3200 including shipping worldwide.

     

    Other available items:

    1 x Sea & Sea external YS TTL converter for Canon

    1 x Zoom Gear for Canon 17-40mm lens

    1 x Woody's wet diopter

     

    I am located in Dubai, UAE.

     

    Import duty and any other taxes etc are to be paid by the buyer.

     

    All questions welcome...

     

    Regards

     

    David

  2. Hello,

     

    I am selling my housing and ports for the Canon 5d Mark II. All equipment is in full working order and in great condition with only a few expected minor scratches. I am changing camera and so need to sell.

     

    1 x Sea & Sea Housing MDX-5D MKii

    1 x Sea & Sea DX Macro Port 50; 1 x Sea & Sea Macro base

    1 x Sea & Sea NX Fisheye Dome Port with Sea & Sea Cover for back & front (Good for Canon fish eye and wide angle zoom lenses)

     

    All the above for $3200 including shipping worldwide.

     

    Other available items:

    1 x Sea & Sea external YS TTL converter for Canon

    1 x Zoom Gear for Canon 17-40mm lens

    1 x Woody's wet diopter

     

    I am located in Dubai, UAE.

     

    Import duty and any other taxes etc are to be paid by the buyer.

     

    All questions welcome...

     

    Regards

     

    David

     

     

     

    Hi David

     

    I am very interested in housing and ports

     

    please send PM or email: schumacher@swissonline.ch

     

    All the best from Switzerland

     

    Pascal

  3. Hi David

     

    I am very interested in housing and ports

     

    please send PM or email: schumacher@swissonline.ch

     

    All the best from Switzerland

     

    Pascal

     

    Hi, Have you sold this item? I'm interested. Thanks.

  4. Hi, Have you sold this item? I'm interested. Thanks.

     

    Hi, have emailed you. Not sold quite yet...

  5. Very interested, I live in CA. Email me if you still have it maxmironovphoto (at) gmail

  6. Are strobes still available?

  7. Hey David

     

    I sent you a PM ,but is it still available ?

    Mohamed gabr

  8. Hi the strobes are still available!

     

     

    Are strobes still available?
  9. Hi,

     

    The rest has sold including the housing but I still have:

     

    1 x Zoom Gear for Canon 17-40mm lens

     

    2 x Sea & Sea YS250's for sale if anybody is interested?

     

    Regards

     

    David

     

     

    Hi the strobes are still available!
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.